Forget something during your move? We hope not. United Mayflower Container Services put together a list of the nine things to remember when moving that will save you a lot of anxiety and grief later.
- Remember ‘Rover’: In most cases, moving companies cannot transport animals or plants. Plan ahead and make arrangements for their safe transfer.
- New address: Keep your new address in your wallet or purse.
- Records: Obtain copies of your family’s (pets included) medical records. Consider transferring current prescriptions to a drugstore in your new town. Also get a copy of your child’s permanent school record.
- Bank on it: It is wise to open a checking account in your new home town about a month before you move.
- Spic and span: Leave out cleaning supplies for the final once-over look.
- Buried treasure: Gather those hidden valuables placed around your home.
- At the cleaners: Remember to collect items being cleaned, stored or repaired and return library books.
- Garage door openers: Be sure to leave them for the new residents.
- Keys to success: Remember to collect spare house keys from rocks on the porch, neighbors and family.
Most moves aren’t smooth, but if you can attend to these nine things to remember when moving, hopefully your move will go as smoothly as possible.
SprintMover – Moving Company
Address : 1814 S Bundy Dr #10 , Los Angeles, CA 90025
Phone : (888) 858-1511